Tuesday, November 13, 2012

It's All Good

I'm stuck in a taxi on my way back to the guesthouse from the hospital. It looks like I'm gonna be in traffic for a while so I'll get caught up. I had a blood test done and everything looks perfect. I'm super curious as to what I'm going to gain from this little detour since I seem to have wasted a fair amount of time and money. It's definitely changed my course of travel so I guess we'll see in the weeks to come. The doctor recommended I stay in Bangkok until Friday just in case, so I know at least that much. Tomorrow I'm going to find a chiropractor because I ran out of time today. I have a feeling that's going to make a world of difference. Not much else to report. I'm feeling much better than I was yesterday, but still only operating at about 60%.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear all is well. By the way, if you are looking for additional reading material I highly recommend http://what-if.xkcd.com/ as a great way to change things up a bit. There are only 20 questions answered so far, but some of they are pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, nice! I love stuff like that. Thanks. Start working on getting some time off in spring.

      Delete