Sunday, January 13, 2013

Memoires of a Sacha

Below I've compiled a list of random thoughts that I've had and things that I've seen and heard over the last three months or so.

---

I saw a chicken cross the road. I thought, hmm.

---

I talked to a lovely British girl who, upon learning I speak French, said, "bonjour! Je m'appelles Anna. J'ai treize ans." Confused, I responded only with that blank look. She proceeded, "I learned when I was 13."

---

I was hiking with a couple non native English speakers. At one point, the conversation went a little something like this:

"Whoa, did you see that snake?!"
"No"
"Haha. How did you miss it? It was right there!"
"Are you telling me that if it were a snake, it would have...never mind"

---


If all the lights in the world went out for two months, would a noticeable percentage of the gecko population die of starvation?


---


----

I saw another chicken cross the road. Nothing was chasing it. I thought, how many people had to think that was funny for me to think that this is?


---

"My dad says condoms don't work."

---

"I just used my last bit of money to buy this wallet."

---

"You learn something new every day."
"Yeah, but not as much as you forget."

No comments:

Post a Comment